All Ben-Guard products are made in FDA Approved factories in and outside of the United States.
Disposable Surgical Face Mask
Catalog Number: BGDM-001
- Adult Triple Protection
- Non-Sterile Product, BFE > 95%
- Material: Melt-Brown Fabric, PP Non-Woven Fabric, Elastic, Plastic Nose Bridge
- High Grade Protective
- Waterproof Outer Layer, Breathable Inner Layer
- Single Use
- UOM-1 box
- Quantity per UOM-50
KN95 Face Mask
Catalog Number: BG95-001C
Standard: (GB2626-20 06)
This product is deemed equivalent to the N95 mask and meets U.S. NIOSH Standards
- UOM-1 box
- Quantity per UOM-10
Custom Handmade Masks (Made in USA)
- Made from premium cotton with the highest thread count in the Industry
- Designed to be worn alone or over N/KN95 mask
- Dozens of attractive designs
- Reusable wash-and-wear
ABOUT OUR FABRICS
What makes a fabric more suitable for masks? Thread count. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave will be to protect us from other people’s droplets that may remain suspended in the air.
- Our premium cotton fabrics have the highest thread count in the industry–205 (132 x 72)–of super fine, premium cotton, making them very suitable for fabric masks.
- All of our fabrics are internationally Oeko-Tex® certified (eco-friendly inks), making them extra safe to be used against our skin and to breathe through.
- The shrinkage is the lowest in the industry (1-3%), so you can pre-wash them with confidence.